Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Poker Night 2
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
CanRay
So, Poker Night At The Inventory has finally come out with a sequel. Sam, Brock, Claptrap, Ash, and the mysterious silent person known only as "The Player" get together for a game of poker with special guest dealer...

GLaDOS!
ShadowDragon8685
It almost makes me wish I knew the rules of Poker.

It also made me think of another awesome lineup for the cast of a Poker Night game:

Eddie Riggs (Brütal Legend), Duke Nukem, Micheal Thorton (Alpha Protocol, his lines all scripted as if being played completely sauve-sarcastic,) and Garret (the Thief games) as players, with Doctor Evil as the dealer.
X-Kalibur
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685 @ Apr 26 2013, 11:15 PM) *
It almost makes me wish I knew the rules of Poker.

It also made me think of another awesome lineup for the cast of a Poker Night game:

Eddie Riggs (Brütal Legend), Duke Nukem, Micheal Thorton (Alpha Protocol, his lines all scripted as if being played completely sauve-sarcastic,) and Garret (the Thief games) as players, with Doctor Evil as the dealer.

It's only Texas Hold'em at that, isn't it? I'm not a big fan of it. I prefer five card draw.
CanRay
QUOTE (X-Kalibur @ Apr 29 2013, 01:44 PM) *
It's only Texas Hold'em at that, isn't it? I'm not a big fan of it. I prefer five card draw.
Omaha has been added.

I prefer seven card stud, myself.
Tanegar
Pfft, greenhorns. Double-Reverse Round Robin Hand-and-a-Half 42 Pick-up Stud Hold 'em. That's a real man's game.
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (Tanegar @ Apr 30 2013, 01:39 AM) *
Pfft, greenhorns. Double-Reverse Round Robin Hand-and-a-Half 42 Pick-up Stud Hold 'em. That's a real man's game.

That sounds like something The Doctor would claim was invented in New Texas in the year 2404 to impress the earthlings of 2013.
Tanegar
No, you're confusing it with Double-Reverse Bad Wolf Hand-and-a-Half 42 Draw Stud Hold'em. Don't feel bad, though, kid; lotta rookies make that mistake.
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (Tanegar @ Apr 30 2013, 05:05 AM) *
No, you're confusing it with Double-Reverse Bad Wolf Hand-and-a-Half 42 Draw Stud Hold'em. Don't feel bad, though, kid; lotta rookies make that mistake.

No, no. The Doctor would never invent that. He would never intentionally perpetuate the Bad Wolf meme, because tat would risk otherwise innocuous sources perpetuating the meme originated from him causing him to see Bad Wolf at some other point, and him seeing the words Bad Wolf is the sign that Rose and/or the shredding of the fabric of reality are impending.
Hocus Pocus
poke her?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012