Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [Eclipse Phase] Farcast
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Ancient History
Hey, for 2013 I'm doing Farcast, a yearblog for Eclipse Phase. Ever day I post a new 500 word item, NPC, location, group, or something else for the game. I just passed the 1/3 mark for the year with over 122 entries, so if you haven't seen been by there's plenty to look at. Some of the more popular entries include The Face of Man, Catsphere, Wet Makers, the Seedless, Eingerost, Eternal Puppy and FORBIDDEN REACH. If you get some time, check it out and let me know what you think.
Tanegar
Out of the first thirteen entries, the NPCs are my favorites: Stacks Staxon, Xin Nix, and the Ceresian. 312 Kirby is pretty neat, too.
Ancient History
Thanks!
Tanegar
Caught a typo in entry 016: "The radiotelescope configuration for the Semek Constellation requires near-constant radiocommunication so that the respective satellites can coordinate their efforts and share processing of the vast among of astronomical data."

Bold added for clarity. Was that supposed to be "vast amount?"
Ancient History
Bugger. Yes, and fixed. Thanks for the catch.
Remnar
It rocks, I love it.
Shortstraw
If only there was someone like you writing stuff for SR wink.gif (also my favorite so far is the one on transbovines [getting firefly flashbacks]).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012