Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Singularity System
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Neurosis
Hi, I'm Devon Oratz and I contributed writing to such Shadowrun products as Street Legends, Corporate Intrigue, Jet Set, Clutch of Dragons, Way of the Samurai, Storm Front, and Shadowrun Fifth Edition. [/Troy McLure Voice]

I also have my own game publishing company, End Transmission Games that publishes my own original games . We're coming out with a new one that's launching (along with SR5) at this year's Origins Game Fair where we'll be in attendance selling signed copies. The Singularity System is a setting-neutral, highly modular Science-Fiction roleplaying game. The Singularity System is built to be customized for all your hard sci-fi, soft sci-fi, low sci-fi, space opera, and interplanetary cyberpunk needs.

You can check out a free preview of it right here!
Neurosis
Update:

* The Singularity System is now live for sale. Here's some sourcebooks, too.

* We'll be running a demo on at the JW Mariott Room #302, from 3-7. We're full up, but could probably squeeze in one or more two people with generics. We've got six slots full, but there's eight pregen PCs available. There will also be two more demos running on Friday and Sunday morning, time TBA.

* We will be at booth 1956 along with David Hill and Filamena Young of Machine Age Productions. We'll be there just about all con. Stop by and say hello, chat about our games, have me sign your gear chapter of SR5, or pelt me with tomatoes over the SR5 wireless bonus rules! : D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012