Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [Eclipse Phase]Farcast 151
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Ancient History
For 2013 I'm doing Farcast, a yearblog for the Eclipse Phase roleplaying game. Ever day I post a new ~500 word item, NPC, location, group, or something else for the game.

Today in honor of Free RPG Day, I've compiled my first 151 entries (000 - 150) into a free PDF for your pleasure and convenience!

Click here to download Farcast 151.

Also available on Scribd and Google Docs.

If you like it, there's a new entry every day at http://farcastblog.com
nezumi
Crud, I missed it frown.gif How much is it at full price?

More seriously, thank you for doing this. I want to read the blog, but my normal days don't have enough free hours for me to commit to it. Having it as one giant file lets me actually read it at my own pace, while not online.
Ancient History
Welcome. Think of it as a test run. wink.gif
DMiller
@Ancient History: Thanks for the Farcast it is awesome.

I just read the "Print Fruit" entry. Durian is a really great seed idea. The fruit is actually quite good if you can get past the smell. I really had to chuckle at the idea.
Ancient History
QUOTE (DMiller @ Jul 10 2013, 02:40 AM) *
@Ancient History: Thanks for the Farcast it is awesome.

You're quite welcome.

I just read the "Print Fruit" entry. Durian is a really great seed idea. The fruit is actually quite good if you can get past the smell. I really had to chuckle at the idea.

There has never been a more divisive fruit (outside of certain major religious stories). I'm glad you liked it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012