Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gamers in Chicago
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
shadd4d
I'm going to be moving to Chicago in September and I was wondering who's gaming around there. I've got most of the 2nd ed and 3rd ed books, plus I'm familiar with Deadlands, Savage Worlds, WoD, L5R, 7th Sea, Mutant Chronicles.

For Shadowrun, I've got a few only in German things.

BTW, I'll be a student at U of C.

Don
northern lights
how i envy you. chicago used to be a very hot spot for fassa games, for some odd reason...

anyway, you should be hooked up in no time flat.
moosegod
Well, I live in the 'burbs. IM me if you are interested.
Nomad
I'll be moving to the U of C area by next month. If you want to get together and discuss a campaign, let met know. Email me at mattg144@yahoo.com.

By the way, I've got all third edition, almost all second edition, and a smattering of first edition.
BGMFH
Maybe, my move is currently undecided/unplanned, but Chicago is one option.
MooCow
I'm out in the subburbs as well, but I work in the city so U of C isn't that bad of a drive. Drop me a PM, and I'll see if I can't help you find some players.
TinkerGnome
I'm going to be in Chicago for a few weeks off and on in July and August and would really like to get involved in something on week nights. I'd be willing to run any SRM modules I've played, as well (hopefully a few by then).
shadd4d
Well they processed my loan info, so now I'm waiting. BTW, I do have Schockwellen (Shockwaves) and the new Germany in the Shadows books, the German only ones. I would like to see how Shockwaves plays out for an American audience at some point.

Don
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012