Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hardware: Shipbreakers
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Tanegar
This is the other RTS I'm looking forward to (other than Planetary Annihilation). Even though the only things available right now are some trailers, they're damned nice trailers. The guys making it include artists from Homeworld, and it shows. I loved the art style in Homeworld, and the premise of Shipbreakers also sounds very cool.
phlapjack77
Shipbreakers looks very cool! Also makes me nostalgic for the old Dune RTS, about the only RTS I ever played a lot of.
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (Tanegar @ Jul 4 2013, 08:56 PM) *
This is the other RTS I'm looking forward to (other than Planetary Annihilation). Even though the only things available right now are some trailers, they're damned nice trailers. The guys making it include artists from Homeworld, and it shows. I loved the art style in Homeworld, and the premise of Shipbreakers also sounds very cool.

That wheeled vehicle is more or less a wheeled version of a concept art picture for the HW2 resource collector.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012