Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Space Hulk!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
X-Kalibur
Seriously, how did I not hear about this until now?

http://www.spacehulk-game.com/
Stahlseele
no idea, i think i might have mentioned it last year or so somewhere . .
Remnar
Just saw that on Steam today, I'll have to keep my eye on it for sure. Good old Space Hulk. Moar Terminator suits and chain fists!
Slide
Hi, My name is Slide, and I aprove this game.
Bigity
Nothing like paying good money to drive yourself insane when your storm bolter jams at the wrong time, every time biggrin.gif

Grak
I could not be looking forward to this game more! I've wanted to play Space Hulk since I first heard about it.

Bigity, you should try the Blood Bowl video-game, that's where the actions at if you want to insanity causing dice-rolls.
phlapjack77
QUOTE (Grak @ Jul 31 2013, 10:02 AM) *
I could not be looking forward to this game more! I've wanted to play Space Hulk since I first heard about it.
There's an unofficial, open-sourcey version from a few years back somewhere on the internet. I played it for awhile, it was decently fun although the graphics were minimalistic. I can't remember the name, I think I have it archived on my home computer somewhere...
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (phlapjack77 @ Jul 31 2013, 05:02 AM) *
There's an unofficial, open-sourcey version from a few years back somewhere on the internet. I played it for awhile, it was decently fun although the graphics were minimalistic. I can't remember the name, I think I have it archived on my home computer somewhere...

You have found ..... "An Archived Record!"
Bigity
QUOTE (Grak @ Jul 30 2013, 09:02 PM) *

Bigity, you should try the Blood Bowl video-game, that's where the actions at if you want to insanity causing dice-rolls.

Oh, I have it - have no doubts there. Or about my sanity.
Mach_Ten
OVERWATCH !

(means I've spent all my moneyz and am waiting for a sale )
phlapjack77
Ah! Found the game - it's called "Alien Assault", a small 8MB zip file if anyone wants to give it a go and scratch that Space Hulk itch before this new game hits...
Mach_Ten
any one bought it yet ? initial thoughts ?

buy now ? Wait for STEAM sale ?

lend me 20 quid ?
Bigity
Apparently there are bug problems (and I don't mean the Genestealers), including at least one game stopper.

But a patch was released yesterday I think that is supposed to address most of them.
Ryu
Thanks for the suggestion!

Dev Site for Alien Assault (with DL links)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012