Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Season 5 Contact Listing
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Bull
A full listing the Shadowrun Season 5 Mission contacts! Background, stats, starting connection and maximum starting loyalty listings if you want to start your characters with these contacts! pictures! Enjoy!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1203480...%20Contacts.pdf
Shortstraw
I love the *may not be in the game yet.
Dyspeptic
Just checking, some of these contacts have a Connection + Max Starting Loyalty greater than the normal 7 points you can spend on a single Contact. Can we exceed that for these specific Contacts if someone wanted to max out, for example, Martin Tate (Connection 5/ Loyalty 3)? Or would we functionally be limited to Loyalty 2 at Chargen (since Connection is fixed)?

BTW, really like the write ups. Great background for the setting.
User McUser
QUOTE (Dyspeptic @ Jul 31 2013, 10:49 PM) *
Just checking, some of these contacts have a Connection + Max Starting Loyalty greater than the normal 7 points you can spend on a single Contact. Can we exceed that for these specific Contacts if someone wanted to max out, for example, Martin Tate (Connection 5/ Loyalty 3)? Or would we functionally be limited to Loyalty 2 at Chargen (since Connection is fixed)?

I am curious as to the answer to this question as well.
Bull
Unfortunatly, no. I wrote these up ages ago using SR4 as a guideline, and forgot to update. So 7 total is still the limit, sorry. Still, a Loyalty 2, Connection 5 Ms. or Mr. Johnson's not that bad smile.gif
Voran
Um...well...hello there Sarah Silverleaf.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012