Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [SR5] SRM - Issues with Book Pregens
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
The Masked Ferret
There are at least a couple of issues if someone wants to play a pregen as an SRM character for season 5. Some of them have non-allowed disadvantages, and there are some resource questions.

• Should we assume that they spent all their starting Karma? Or should we start them with 7 karma?
  • The Sprawl Ganger has the 'dependents' disadvantage. what should it be replaced with??

As the list is updated (and questions answered), I will update this post.
Rebeldawg
If you're interested, someone took and fixed all of the problems with the pregens in a thread on another site. I've included
the link below so people can see what's needed to fix them incase they want to use them in a game.

http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=11847.0
The Masked Ferret
Thanks for the link!
Bull
My suggestion... Don't worry about it for one session, and make sure anyone who uses one makes their own character after Session #1. smile.gif
Rebeldawg
QUOTE (Bull @ Aug 19 2013, 05:15 PM) *
My suggestion... Don't worry about it for one session, and make sure anyone who uses one makes their own character after Session #1. smile.gif

I agree as it's more fun being able to create your own character that you can personalize to your playstyle. Use pregens to let players test
out characters they might be interested in trying out and if they enjoy the chosen archtype then they should make their own.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012