Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stars Without Number: Scions of the Stars
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
JxJxA
Megacorps keeping you down? Tired of Toxic Shamans and Insect Spirits fraggin' up your drek? Do you long for (song link) The Real Folk Blues? Would you prefer to be a (song link) Cosmic Castaway? Then come on down and see if my Stars Without Number game is for you!

Here is the OOC Thread, which includes a good rundown of the game universe's feel as well as some cool sci fi art.

The IC Thread is here, and will get you up to speed on the story.

The current team has 2 psychics and 1 expert. They could really use a warrior or two, or and maybe some people with more starship-oriented skills. The basic rulebook is free, and you can download it from Drivethru RPG here.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Nemo157
Had a very quick skim of the threads and it sounds interesting, I'll try and find some time to read them more thoroughly and look through the basic rulebook later this week.
JxJxA
Cool!
Nemo157
So managed to get enough time to read the threads and the basics of character generation, currently thinking a space marine would be pretty cool to play. I could probably throw together a character sheet with broad background outline over the next couple of days; any house rules being used that would affect it? I see the starting XP is 16,040 and 45,000 credits, I assume any skill training would also be taken out of those credits?
JxJxA
Nah, don't worry about paying for skill training. I gave the 45k so people would get a chance to buy some cyberware or maybe a vehicle to get around when on a planet.
Nemo157
Here's an initial build. The big thing that I still need to do is personality; not entirely sure how I want to play him but so far thinking he will be generally "good", though maybe more inclined to be pragmatic than the current PC's appear to be. Also need to add all the fluff to his backstory, but that's not so important.
JxJxA
Looks fine to me at first glance. Feel free to introduce yourself in the OOC thread and put up an online char sheet post. ^_^
JxJxA
Just giving a quick bump for anyone who is still interested. ^_^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012