Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does anyone know where I could go to recruit for a Star Wars game?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
ShadowDragon8685
I'm running a Star Wars Saga Edition game on Sundays, but I've had a bit of a problem: specifically, some of my best players had to leave due to dreaded Real Life aggro. One of them even found gainful employment, so yay him!

In the older days, I would've gone to WotC's Star Wars forum, but since they lost the license, they haven't been maintaining it.

Does anyone know where on the internet would be appropriate to go looking? I'm looking to recruit one or two players before Sunday, since the point in my adventure where the group is would be pretty good.

(Or, you know, if anyone here's interested, that would work, too. Game plays Sundays, at 10:30 AM Eastern U.S. time.)
White Buffalo
http://www.rancorpit.com/ might have a thread for other SW games other than d6, I don't use it much but it's posability.
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (White Buffalo @ Nov 27 2013, 11:27 AM) *
http://www.rancorpit.com/ might have a thread for other SW games other than d6, I don't use it much but it's possibility.

They don't appear to have. It is a website dedicated to the ancient d6 version, after all. They probably think of the WotC versions the same as I think of SR5 - as utter heresy.

Thanks, though.
CanRay
Yeah, they hate it with the passion of ten-thousand dying suns. (I used to post there, and it was one of the places where I started my writing and stats building.).

If you can get to Winnipeg, one of my group members is starting to GM it again.
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (CanRay @ Nov 27 2013, 03:12 PM) *
Yeah, they hate it with the passion of ten-thousand dying suns. (I used to post there, and it was one of the places where I started my writing and stats building.).

If you can get to Winnipeg, one of my group members is starting to GM it again.

Sorry, Ray. I'm in New Jersey and have no particular means to move. Not to mention that would be a hell of a commute. nyahnyah.gif
CanRay
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685 @ Nov 27 2013, 05:34 PM) *
Sorry, Ray. I'm in New Jersey and have no particular means to move. Not to mention that would be a hell of a commute. nyahnyah.gif
Forever alone.
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (CanRay @ Nov 27 2013, 04:36 PM) *
Forever alone.

Sorry. frown.gif

I could invite you, if you're up for a 10:30 AM eastern start on Sundays. nyahnyah.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012