Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old Forum Search Request.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Paul
Okay I have the older forum on one window and i keep clicking on the link for the even older forum and I can't get it load.

I am looking for a thread entitled Revolution X, started by myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Kanada Ten
Try http://jive.dumpshock.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate...gi?action=intro for the really old forum.

You have switch the "forums." with "jive." to get old liks to work.
Kanada Ten
Looks like they need to go in and replace all "forums." with "jive." or it will be a mega pain in the ass.
Paul
Well I was going to be all joyful and thank people but then I got this:

NOTICE! This request and your user data were logged as a hack attempt. Authorities will be alerted if you persist.

If you believe this to be an error please contact forums@antispam.dumpshock.com to say there may be corrupt data files in Forum 1.

I used this link.

Damn.
Kanada Ten
The Shadowrun forum is a bad link.

Use the Shadworun Redux link. However, I looked through all 35 pages and didn't find anything like "Revolution X" though I did see several threads by you (Gone in 60 Seconds, Etiquette Specializations).

You may just have to wait until they finish the Knowbot (seriously).
Paul
Yeah I am pretty sure its in the Shadowrun forum. But thanks for the help.
A Clockwork Lime
Remember, the original Shadowrun forum crashed big time and most of the data was lost or "archived" (either way we'll never see it again). If it's not in the Redux thread, it's probably gone forever.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012