Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calendar questions
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
Ceasar556
A couple of questions have been asked by our group in regards to the Missions Calendar.

1. When can the free week be used? Do you have to wait until the 3 months is up or can one use it anytime?

2. When training skills, skills that only take a day or two to train, can you train more than one skill in a week with the lower levels?

Thanks.
Bearclaw
It looks like this thread got missed by those with answers. I'll try:

1. I was wondering the same thing.

2. The book says no more than 3 skill points can be trained in any down time. I didn't see anything in the Missions FAQ that changes that.
I trained 3 skills to 1 in a week and no one said I was wrong.

Bull
QUOTE (Bearclaw @ Mar 5 2015, 12:01 PM) *
It looks like this thread got missed by those with answers. I'll try:

1. I was wondering the same thing.

It can be used whenever. The Calendar is mostly an abstract concept more than anything else, mainly used to keep everything from "happening all at once" and to space out things so that Lifestyle isn't a completely useless concept for a Living Campaign smile.gif

2. The book says no more than 3 skill points can be trained in any down time. I didn't see anything in the Missions FAQ that changes that.
I trained 3 skills to 1 in a week and no one said I was wrong.

You can combine multiple things that take less than a week. So say you need 4 days for Action 1, 2 days for action 2, 5 days for action 3, and 3 days for Action 4, you can combine them all so they only take up two calender weeks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012