Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: River-Con - South Bend, Indiana
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Convention Information
marsuniversity
When: April 19, 2014

Where: The Century Center
120 S St Joseph St.
South Bend, Indiana

River-Con is a first-year convention starting up in South Bend, Indiana.

I will be running three Season 5 Missions events during this convention (all times local - EDT):

Slot 0 (9 am - 1 pm): Welcome to the Sixth World
Slot 1 (2 pm - 6 pm): Manhunt
Slot 2 (8 pm - Midnight): Humanitarian Aid
marsuniversity
A quick heads-up regarding River-Con for anyone planning on attending: the organizing group behind the convention officially announced that they are experiencing some problems with their finances (the specifics of which I won't be going into here). As a result, the site and date of the convention may change (or the event may be cancelled altogether). The details are currently being worked out, and I am in contact with those working on straightening this issue out.

As soon as I know anything definite, I will have an update posted here. Regardless, I am still planning on running my three scheduled events at this time.
marsuniversity
Update: The convention has been officially cancelled. There is talk of another convention starting in the fall of 2014, but I will post on that further in its own thread when/if there is an official announcement in regarding it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012