Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big 'D' Will Update!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Rip the Jackker
I consider Dunkelzahn's Will awesome, and I believe there are many who agree with me. Is there a list with the latest updates for things that have been claimed, and what still remains open? I am very interested in this.
Stahlseele
It's not being updated anymore, the latest you could find was on the ancient files.
Shortstraw
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Feb 4 2014, 09:37 PM) *
It's not being updated anymore, the latest you could find was on the ancient files.

So this is when we get CanRay drunk and get him to put follow ups into his stuff?
Stahlseele
QUOTE (Shortstraw @ Feb 4 2014, 02:41 PM) *
So this is when we get CanRay drunk and get him to put follow ups into his stuff?

That Idea is worth investigating at least . .
Sendaz
But where can we get that much Maple Flavoured Scotch?
Jaid
heh... well now i know why there was a huge maple syrup heist last year smile.gif

shadowrunners looking for more information about dunkelzahn's will smile.gif

(obviously they weren't able to find a sufficiently large quantity of scotch to go with it wink.gif )
Sponge
QUOTE (Sendaz @ Feb 4 2014, 09:26 AM) *
But where can we get that much Maple Flavoured Scotch?

http://www.saq.com/page/en/saqcom/liqueur/...nadian/11724979
http://www.saq.com/page/en/saqcom/liqueur/sortilege/522482

They only ship within Quebec, though.
Epicedion
QUOTE (Sponge @ Feb 4 2014, 09:38 AM) *

Not Scotch.
Sponge
QUOTE (Epicedion @ Feb 4 2014, 09:47 AM) *
Not Scotch.

If you're going to flavour it with maple syrup, does it matter?
Rip the Jackker
This thread derailed quickly. So the short answer is no, huh?
bannockburn
http://danvolodar.ru/ancientfiles/Dunk_Will.htm
This is the latest comprehensive update, to my knowledge.
In some publications things happened to e.g. the Coins of Luck, but it's never been compiled to my knowledge.
Shortstraw
Considering how iconic the will is the fact it has not been looked at in a while ties in well with the dying setting thread.
bannockburn
Doom and gloom aside, the prez is almost 20 years dead. Can't keep on beating the dead horse with a stick forever.
Sendaz
QUOTE (bannockburn @ Feb 5 2014, 07:18 AM) *
Doom and gloom aside, the prez is almost 20 years dead. Can't keep on beating the dead horse with a stick forever.

But I LOVE my Dunkie Pinata, it's one of our best sellers!
bannockburn
Here, buy the MooDragon™ Li'l D™ emotitoy instead! Comes with his own tridshow!
Brazilian_Shinobi
QUOTE (bannockburn @ Feb 5 2014, 08:18 AM) *
the prez is almost 20 years dead.

Man, I'm getting old. I still remember reading about the election on a brazilian rpg magazine and how I didn't have any money to buy the book...
bannockburn
IRL it's 'only' ~16 years now, since the Portfolio came out, but yes, it's been a while.
Rip the Jackker
QUOTE (bannockburn @ Feb 5 2014, 05:18 AM) *

You can when there's billions of nuyen still unclaimed. How many people are still looking for Nazi gold?
bannockburn
The will was meant as the big Book of Plot Hooks.
Some of them were resolved in official metaplot driving publications, most of the rest is supposed to give material to players and GMs.
And this it still does perfectly, even after 16 years.

Personally, I'm glad that most of the items weren't claimed, giving a lot of possibilities and the typical SR mystery, like the sourcebooks written from the point of view of unreliable narrators.
CanRay
For the record, I'm more of a rum drinker.
Sendaz
QUOTE (CanRay @ Feb 5 2014, 01:51 PM) *
For the record, I'm more of a rum drinker.

So Maple Flavoured Rum then? wink.gif
CanRay
QUOTE (Sendaz @ Feb 5 2014, 02:22 PM) *
Have to try that sometime, but Kracken Spiced Black or Sailor Jerry is usually my brands.
toturi
QUOTE (CanRay @ Feb 6 2014, 06:49 AM) *
Have to try that sometime, but Kracken Spiced Black or Sailor Jerry is usually my brands.

Arrr.... matey...
Shortstraw
QUOTE (CanRay @ Feb 6 2014, 08:49 AM) *

The Kraken be delicious.
TaiChara
Quick, everybody send Screech to CanRay!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012