Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Downloading a Topic
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Dumpshock News, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, & Discussion
Acenoid
Hi there!

Iam still playing SR3 and I found those old Matrix walkthrough threads, of which some are already lost it seems.

Now I wanted to download this thread:
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?show...mode=linearplus

however it seems that the option -> download will not download the entire thread, just a part of it?

No matter which option I choose.

How can I get it all, or can I just get it with some kind of web crawler (or however they are called) smile.gif
Ryu
You seem to get 300 posts, and there is apparently a global limit for invision boards. You can of course set your "Number of posts to show for each topic page" to 100, so you get 6 pages (should be manageable).
Acenoid
QUOTE (Ryu @ May 11 2014, 08:05 PM) *
You seem to get 300 posts, and there is apparently a global limit for invision boards. You can of course set your "Number of posts to show for each topic page" to 100, so you get 6 pages (should be manageable).

I'll try it out thanks for the advice. I didn't check exactly for a limit. I feared that it stopped displaying it in the middle somewhere and stopped to investigate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012