I'm 29 years old. I've been playing roleplaying game for over a decade. I've run Rifts and Beyond the Supernatural 2e games that have lasted for years. Combat tends to be my least favorite part of roleplaying games; I like it but I prefer roleplaying and problem solving more.

I'd love to get into a Shadowrun 4e game. Playing Shadowrun Returns has gotten my interest in Shadowrun up again. I have a hard time finding games period, so finding a less mainstream game like Shadowrun is like searching for the Holy Grail; at some point my enthusiasm sort of drifted towards whatever game I could get. sarcastic.gif

Wednesdays would be my first choice, in the evening EST. Thursdays would work as well. I'm more than happy taking on any role in the group but tend to favor support characters of one stripe or another. I tried running a Shadowrun 4e game once, but I just don't have the temperament to GM anymore.

My playstyle favors roleplaying and problem solving. I generally like combat the least (though I still enjoy it) but prefer it to be... dramatically appropriate and plot centric instead of just slogging through a hack'n'slash campaign.

I'd much prefer an online game but would be willing to try and swing sitting around an actual table cool.gif