Ok, it looks like Bull is trying to compile some new FAQs at http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index....opic=16989.msg0

Ok, we want to do another FAQ update, and so it's time to let you guys ask questions.

PLease post your questions (And ONLY your questions) below. No speculation, no arguments, no discussion is allowed in this thread. I will edit posts mercilessly and flat out delete posts that are not questions. If you want to discuss something, start a new thread. This is the only warning you get that I will do this. I want this thread to remain a useful link for me to reference later, and 3 pages of discussion for every question does not help.

Please try and keep your questions to relevant FAQ material, and not Errata related when possible. We'll try and deal with that elsewhere, and is more a General Shadowrun 5 thing than it is a Missions thing, and as such it's outside of my purview.

Bull

P.S. for something that has already been answered in the FAQ, Hotpatch Errata, or Official Errata, I'll answer in thread, inline with the post, if it's something that seems like it's easily missed or confused.

Knew I was forgetting something. Thanks for posting this over here, Ferret. Same rules apply. smile.gif -- Bull