Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Runs
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
sarkem
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in single runs that I've put together. (With a common Mr. Johnson that's pretty much the runners fixer) For most of the runs, I've got all of it layed out with:

Textual layout and overview
Maps done in Visio
Handouts with maps from mapquest
NPC Sheets

and can combine it all into one PDF.

I wouldn't mind another GM looking at them and seeing where I could do better and such. Most of the runs are ready to go. I use SR2, but I don't think that there should be much conversion to make it useful for SR3.

If there's any interest I can clean some up and post them to a website.
Jason Farlander
Sounds awesome. The main differences between SRs 2&3 would be things like spell lists and skills for your NPCs, but youre probably right about there not being too much trouble in converting them. Please, post away.
Adam
You could submit them to The Shadowrun Supplemental; we like publishing adventures, and could likely find someone to handle the SR2-SR3 conversions.
sarkem
I like the idea of posting to the supplemental. I'll get one together to start at least.
Jason Farlander
But... but... that means I'll have to *wait*

frown.gif
Adam
Bear in mind that we have submission guidelines for the Shadowrun Supplemental; they're on the site. While the end result PDF may look cool, it's much harder for us to work with. So we prefer dealing with the raw files - the submission guidelines explain it all, though.
sarkem
I can give them all in source format, so that's not a problem. This latest run I'm working on for my team is probably the biggest ( and hopefully best ), so I'll submit it when I'm done.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012