I've been advertising all over the internet so pardon me for any annoyance.

Deep Shadows is the first and only Shadowrun 5th Edition MUSH on the internet thus far. We are always looking for creative individuals who are willing to volunteer to staff. If you have a few hours a week to help and are familiar with the Shadowrun Theme and Rules, even if it's just 3rd or 4th edition. It can be easy to learn 5th Edition if you're familiar with the genre.

What we really need is a Head Code Wiz and a Coding Team that they can put together on their own. There is no time limits or due dates. This is a hobby not a second job. I would like to have a character creation system open by the end of the year. I'm always open to listen to ideas, however do not get offended if I say no to something. The server I'm running works strictly off Python language coding, so you don't need to be familiar with Softcode.

Some of the things we are working to offer...
5th Edition Character Creation and Rules
Player joining NPC Organizations and Megacorps
Multiple Cities - Currently Seattle, Las Vegas, & Manhattan
Inventory System
Player Ran Plots
Certified GM system
Legal Travel
Smuggling System
Contact Database
Dynamic Standings

Deep Shadows MUSH is designed to a persistent, and dynamic MUSH. Persistent that players are offered grand story arcs that affect the world around them. Dynamic as that it always will be shifting as more people take part in the campaigns that are offered. Every action will have a reaction. Every cause has an effect. It's a brutal world of gain and loss.

Where there is risk there is reward...or complete failure.

If a player is willing to play by someone else's rules they are free to join a criminal organization or MegaCorps. Loyalties are fluid. If you're on top one day, you may not be the next.

Maybe you feel like trying your hand at your own Shadow business? Is your privacy worth being your own boss? Tred carefully because drawing too much attention may paint a target on your back.

Trust no one. Your chummer may just end up putting a knife in your back.