Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dragonfall sidequest frustration/fury
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Wounded Ronin
Hey folks,

I've played through Dragonfall a few times now and have really been enjoying the director's cut. I LOVE the new missions.

BUT, I have NEVER succeeded in getting all the Project Atlas data on the side quest, even when looking up things on the internet.

I tried it this time but was unable to get the visual record. I got the formula and the project atlas data. This is using the codes that you find.

My current character doesn't have decking, has biotech 2, and only the academic and the security ettiquettes. I don't know if you can't get the visual data unless you have the corporate ettiquette or what.

Anyway, has anyone succeeded in getting the project atlas data and competing the secondary quest? I have not succeeded even once.
bannockburn
I did, but I can't for the life of me tell you what combination of skills and etiquettes are necessary. I just basically clicked all clicky things and had decking, as well as conjuring. You can conjure a spirit from a trashbin, IIRC.
bannockburn
After replaying the Director's Cut, here's how you do it:
[ Spoiler ]

No special skills required.
Wounded Ronin
QUOTE (bannockburn @ Sep 27 2014, 03:34 PM) *
After replaying the Director's Cut, here's how you do it:
[ Spoiler ]

No special skills required.

OK, I see where I got messed up. I didn't have the exec code on my first attempt to access, and couldn't go back later to get it once I did have it. Thanks!
Hocus Pocus
I could never get into dragonfall. The first game was ok, but this one...not familiar with germany at all and the names were confuisng as well, couldnt' really get into the meat of the story so consequently stopped playing after the first few missions. Weird, though i felt obligated to play a decker from the begiing on account of the team ratio.

Anyway, been buying games cheap off steam. nice.
Sengir
QUOTE (Hocus Pocus @ Oct 10 2014, 08:20 PM) *
I could never get into dragonfall. The first game was ok, but this one...not familiar with germany at all and the names were confuisng as well

I'm obviously prone to "knowledge blindness" here, so could you give a few examples? Because my impression was that they took two points from the Germany storyline (anarchy in Berlin, Feuerschwinge) and went mostly freeform from there, no special knowledge required
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012