Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun TCG - leftovers?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
melquisedeq
Hey ya,

I'm only 10 cards away from a complete collection. Does anyone have any of the following lying around?

Archie McDeven
Armor-piercing Ammo
Bullet Barrier
Drake
Elite Security Mage
Fairlight Excalibur
Guardian Dracoform
Heavy Armor (Full)
Sudden Goblinization
Wheeler

I'm happy to buy, but could also possibly trade for some other rares (not that I have that many spares).
Please let me know if you can help me out, and thanks for peeping.
adamu
I'd have to check, but I probably have some extra copies of some of these.

Trick is, I think I only need Maglock Passkey and Fuchi…if you have spares of either of those, let me know and I'll start digging around in my collection.
melquisedeq
I'm afraid I don't have any spares of either. But if you do take the time to look into it, I could give you some ca-ching for your troubles (though probably not a lot, I'm not THAT into CCGs, just Shadowrun in general). wink.gif

Maglock Passkey was a real bitch to find in the first place, but for Fuchi, right after I got mine I do remember another copy cyclically popping up on German eBay. Give it a look, perhaps.

Any way, thanks for replying.
adamu
Sorry, man, spares of rares more precious than coin.

If you come across copies of Mag or Fuchi, shoot me a PM and I'll treat you well.
adamu
Actually, you got me curious…I have extras of Bullet Barrier and Sudden Goblinization.

PM me where to send them and they're yours in the spirit of international shadowrunner fraternity.
melquisedeq
Really? You're a legend, mate! PM incoming.
melquisedeq
OK, Sudden Goblinization and Bullet Barrier are down, thanks to the extreme generosity of adamu. 8 cards to go:

Archie McDeven
Armor-piercing Ammo
Drake
Elite Security Mage
Fairlight Excalibur
Guardian Dracoform
Heavy Armor (Full)
Wheeler
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012