Well, I just finished the AVGN movie.

Like many low budget films it was too long. It had its moments and was actually better than most amateur low budget films I've seen, but could have been quite good had they cut more aggressively.

Like many contemporary intentionally bad movies I also think it was too tongue in cheek. I think that low budget violent movies are really glorious when they present themselves wholeheartedly and exuberantly at face value. That is where the charm is from. But to be intentionally tongue in cheek is a little too hipster-ish for me.

Speaking of violence I think that the movie was also a great deal less violent than the regular AVGN episodes. Consider how in the regular episodes you have things like the Nerd getting into a brutal no holds barred fistfight with Bugs Bunny and then taking a dump on his head, and then in a later episode Bugs Bunny comes back and tries to murder the Nerd with his bare hands.

The movie doesn't remotely register on this scale, which again makes it feel more tongue in cheek as opposed to exuberant and willing to push the envelope.

So, the movie was OK, but it could have been better. I think many of the YouTube episodes are better in terms of artistic vision. For the price, I can't complain at the entertainment. And on some level I respect anyone who puts him or herself out there artistically, so I can't say I was unhappy with the film.