Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Season 4 to 5th Edition?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun Missions
barrelv
Has anyone attempted to convert the 4th season of Shadowrun Missions to 5th edition? Does this even need a conversion or are other just directly converting the NPC stats?

I'm concerned that something's getting lost in the direct conversion of the NPC stats, since 04-00 wiped the table with my group even without the Fire Elementals at the end.
mrslamm0
I ran the very first mission in season four converted to 5th. If you do the changes by hand you just have to switch out a few things though to save time I invested in hero lab since im pretty much the full time GM. Using this program makes converting the NPC's pretty much a 10 min affair so not bad even used it to convert and run the old Mercurial adventure to 5th as well. You should be able to use chummer as well though I haven't tried it out in quite a while I hear from one of my players they have a lot added to it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012