Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Runners wanted.. Seattle Wa Area
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
srgsng25
Hey Chummers, looking for work? need some extra Neyen we might have a job for you. no questions asked just need to kept if off the trid and ice any and all local gossip....

If this is something your looking for and have free time on Saturdays come and join us. We offer a family friendly environment, so children are welcome including Children who have special needs. Generally our group meets on Saturdays around 1 o'clock tell about 10 we try to wrap up a will bit early to for families who have younger kids but we do run late sometimes.

At present we are running the game from my location which is located 30 minutes north of Seattle.

we rotating between Shadowrun 4.0 and Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 every other week but we are open to other game systems and the occasional game of Catan or other board games

if you are interested please email for more details steve@steveandshelley.org
fistandantilus4.0
I'm on Whidbey Island. Just a little too far.
srgsng25
yea that would be a pain having to jump the boat to head over this way granted i am only 10 min's from the ferry bock driving the Boeing freeway
Cheapshot
Still have a Shadowrun game going? I'm in Kirkland and looking to join a group.
tete
QUOTE (Cheapshot @ Feb 2 2016, 06:11 AM) *
Still have a Shadowrun game going? I'm in Kirkland and looking to join a group.

They get together every Saturday still for games and food(idk what game they are currently playing) Just email Steve up above, he's pretty good about responding. They are in south Everett now IIRC
Cheapshot
I was able to get in touch with Steve. Thank you for the help!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012