Shadowrun Returns UGC project in development since last year is getting close to finish and looking for a few good shadowrunners. The job is a 2-month closed Alpha testing phase beginning June 1. We are looking for a small team of people that can contribute 2-4 hours of playtesting each week for the test phase, on your own schedule.

Our Story Manager / Writer used to be active on these forums and suggested it might be a good place to post.

Be advised; we are a little more ambitious and organized than your typical SRR: UGC team. There is a bug database, a story flow document, and a test plan. You will probably be given a certain assignment each week (like, please play THIS class, with THIS etiquette, and choose THESE story options). The reason is that there are a lot of context-sensitive elements in our conversations and content, and I want to ensure that we cover everything before we do a public release in August (~3 weeks after HK drops, is the target).

In addition to reporting bugs, we want your comments and suggestions. A 2-month closed Alpha test phase and a 1-month open Beta test phase should give you an idea of just how much polish we want to put on this project.

Since we are asking a little more, we want to give a little more. The payout is your name in the credits, an NPC named by you, and we will buy Shadowrun: Hong Kong for you or a friend, on Steam or GoG.

It’s a great project and a fun team. If you are interested or have ANY questions you can PM me here or email me todhostetler@gmail.com anytime.

If you can think of any other site or forums where this advertisement might help us find the right people, please let me know. Thanks.