Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun Returns UGC project seeks small team for closed Alpha testing.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Community Projects
TLiciousX
Shadowrun Returns UGC project in development since last year is getting close to finish and looking for a few good shadowrunners. The job is a 2-month closed Alpha testing phase beginning June 1. We are looking for a small team of people that can contribute 2-4 hours of playtesting each week for the test phase, on your own schedule.

Our Story Manager / Writer used to be active on these forums and suggested it might be a good place to post.

Be advised; we are a little more ambitious and organized than your typical SRR: UGC team. There is a bug database, a story flow document, and a test plan. You will probably be given a certain assignment each week (like, please play THIS class, with THIS etiquette, and choose THESE story options). The reason is that there are a lot of context-sensitive elements in our conversations and content, and I want to ensure that we cover everything before we do a public release in August (~3 weeks after HK drops, is the target).

In addition to reporting bugs, we want your comments and suggestions. A 2-month closed Alpha test phase and a 1-month open Beta test phase should give you an idea of just how much polish we want to put on this project.

Since we are asking a little more, we want to give a little more. The payout is your name in the credits, an NPC named by you, and we will buy Shadowrun: Hong Kong for you or a friend, on Steam or GoG.

It’s a great project and a fun team. If you are interested or have ANY questions you can PM me here or email me todhostetler@gmail.com anytime.

If you can think of any other site or forums where this advertisement might help us find the right people, please let me know. Thanks.
Stahlseele
If your german is good enough, i'd advise on trying the official german shadowrun board run by pegasus spiele.
http://www.foren.pegasus.de/foren/forum/72-shadowrun-4/
http://www.foren.pegasus.de/foren/forum/283-shadowrun-5/
due to work and generally having not as much free time as i wish i had right now, i won't apply as a tester.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012