Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Shadowrun RPG 3rd edition
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Kris
Hi,
I'm looking for Shadowrun RPG 3rd edition and supplements, maybe someone has it and wats to sell it. I offer my ccg trades (LOTR, L5R, Buffy, GoT) D&D minis, or cash.
Small note - I'm from Poland

Regards
Krzysztof Pawlowski
kpawlows@priv6.onet.pl
Lindt
heh, odds are you dont want a BBB from anyone here, as they have a tendancey to fall to peices with heavy use. You should check stiggybaby or amazon.
Kris
QUOTE (Lindt)
heh, odds are you dont want a BBB from anyone here, as they have a tendancey to fall to peices with heavy use.  You should check stiggybaby or amazon.

Thanks for info - but stiggybaby (great prices) does not have SR 3rd ed. on stock frown.gif (at least I cant find it - ohplease.gif found it ehhhh) ... Other thing is that I'm trying to trade fot it too...
Regards
JongWK
Maybe some of the European Dumpshockers can give you a hand. There has to be a shop in Poland (or a nearby country, hello EU) selling it. Maybe you can trade part of your stuff there too.
Kris
QUOTE (JongWK @ May 12 2004, 01:41 PM)
Maybe some of the European Dumpshockers can give you a hand. There has to be a shop in Poland (or a nearby country, hello EU) selling it. Maybe you can trade part of your stuff there too.

I found it on stiggybaby - but there are two versions - reprint of Fasa 7001 and Fanpro 25000 - can anyone tell me the difference??

There are shops with rpg in Poland, but none has 3rd edition frown.gif
Thanks
Herald of Verjigorm
FASA closed and FanPro currently is publishing the materials. The FanPro ones will often have more corrections implemented, but lack the "I have a book from a company that went under" appeal (if there is such an appeal).
Kris
QUOTE (Herald of Verjigorm)
FASA closed and FanPro currently is publishing the materials. The FanPro ones will often have more corrections implemented, but lack the "I have a book from a company that went under" appeal (if there is such an appeal).

Thanks - also FSA reprint is cheaper...

Anyways what I need to start gamemastering?? I was thinking rulebook , companion and New Seattle...

Regards
Backgammon
All you NEED is the BBB, although a setting book like New Seattle or the upcoming Shadows of Europe is nice to help with building a mood and GMing. Man and Machine is almost an essential also, since it covers a lot more cyberware and other enhancements. Sprawl Survival Guide is a good book if you want to already get into roleplaying details with your group.

After that, depends on what you want in yor campaing. Gonna have mages? Get Magic in the Shadows. Deckers = Matrix and Riggers = Rigger 3 Revised.

You can start with those before investing more. After that, you can start picking random other source books, like Corp Download
JongWK
This thread discusses what to buy when starting.

My advise is that you should buy a "location book" beofre getting more rules. New Seattle isn't bad and gives you the default setting. However, Shadows of Europe is coming out this month (hopefully), which I think you might want to get. It does include Poland as of 2063, I think. Anyone from the SoE crew wants to add their .02 nuyen.gif ?
Synner
QUOTE (Kris @ May 12 2004, 06:48 PM)
Thanks

You may want to try the FanPro Germany online store at www.FanPro.de before resorting to an American store if you're in Poland. Since you're now a EU country the postage should be quite attractive and they carry all the English language materials. Failing that you may want to try Leisure Games in the UK.

Regarding the other question. Yes, the upcoming Shadows of Europe will include Poland, and the country features what IMHO is one the coolest surprises in the entire book.
Kris
QUOTE (Synner)
QUOTE (Kris @ May 12 2004, 06:48 PM)
Thanks

You may want to try the FanPro Germany online store at www.FanPro.de before resorting to an American store if you're in Poland. Since you're now a EU country the postage should be quite attractive and they carry all the English language materials. Failing that you may want to try Leisure Games in the UK.

Regarding the other question. Yes, the upcoming Shadows of Europe will include Poland, and the country features what IMHO is one the coolest surprises in the entire book.

Strangely as it may seems rpgs from Germany have higher prices than from US, s&h is practically the same...

Shadows of Europe ... well I'm starting counting days to its release biggrin.gif

whats the exact date of release??
Synner
QUOTE (Kris @ May 12 2004, 07:48 PM)
Strangely as it may seems rpgs from Germany have higher prices than from US, s&h is practically the same...

That's not entirely accurate. At least for SR the price in euros is very close to the dollar price. The problem right now is the dollar is riding low so American prices are temporarily lower.

Shadows of Europe ... well I'm starting counting days to its release  biggrin.gif
whats the exact date of release??

All I can tell you is that it's currently at the printers and that in normal circumstances it should hit shelves at the end of the month. FanPro's store normally gets it in a few days before street stores to satisfy pre-orders.

On an additional note, like 90% of the material in SoE, the Polish chapter was co-written by a local.
Kris
That's not entirely accurate. At least for SR the price in euros is very close to the dollar price. The problem right now is the dollar is riding low so American prices are temporarily lower.

Well in Fanpro store SR costs 30Euros, in stiggybaby 24$ (19.50 for that reprint version), in Leisure Games 20 pounds...

Maybe now - as we are in EU postage prices will get lower in Europe, but up till now they were almost the same.

Funny thing happened to me - I was buying a book from amazon - first I checked US amazon, then one in Germany. Not only was US one cheaper, but also s&h prace was smaller (little bit). I ordered it from US. When I received the book it was sent..... from Germany smile.gif

All I can tell you is that it's currently at the printers and that in normal circumstances it should hit shelves at the end of the month. FanPro's store normally gets it in a few days before street stores to satisfy pre-orders.

On an additional note, like 90% of the material in SoE, the Polish chapter was co-written by a local.

Thats cool - we had polish version of SR - but it was 2nd edition.

Regards
Firewall
I have roleplay shop in the UK, but we sold out of SR and are waiting for restock. We have some of the FASA books too, if you want to look...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012