Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deadpool
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Stahlseele
Proceed with caution, my Nerd-On has not gone down in over 3 Hours by now.
VERY good Movie! The BEST Comic to big Pictures Movie i have seen since Batman(1989) and Batman Returns(1992)!
Tanegar
It is a great movie. I'm only superficially familiar with comics!Deadpool, but I loved the film. Fair warning: it earns its R rating (or whatever the equivalent is where you are).

Even though Negasonic Teenage Warhead is supposed to be a, well, teenager, she hit my Goth-girl fetish right between the eyes. The black lipstick, the attitude, the boots, the coat, the buzzcut... oh yeah. I wanted to do bad, bad things with her. biggrin.gif
Stahlseele
The Fact that it got an R Rating over there is probably the reason why there is barely if any spoilers on the webbernets.
Raiderj
What would Deadpool be like if he was in the Shadowrun Universe? Think hed be a runner?
Renard
He'd be a Corp-man.

For Deadpool Ltd. !

Nah, seriously, I think he'd still be a merc, possibly with a side-career as a bounty-hunter or paracritter hunter (Made me think of Deadpool vs Carnage).
Ryu
I saw the OV (English) movie today and it was very much worth it. Great job!
nezumi
As a note, my friends were raving about this for months before it came out. I saw it was a valentine's day movie, and my family loves their superhero movies.

OMFG IT SHOULD BE NC-17 THIS MOVIE IS 30 MINUTES OF BUMPING UGLIES I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING.
Stahlseele
*snickers* ^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012