Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Order of the Stick
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Moonstone Spider
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript

I have to say that despite it's pathetic artwork this comic is hilarious. For those who really hate it, it's also based on "The other Game."

Dang it, Shadowrun needs fancomics like this. Why isn't there an Order of the Shadows?
Firewall
Well, if you have a plot and a copy of MS Paint...
Medesha
The artwork is intentional, it takes a surprising amount of time and effort to get it done. OotS is one of the most awesomest comics out there. smile.gif
Firewall
Yeah, I have tried MS Paint comics. It lasts two frames before I start to wonder which character is which and give up. Whad'ya think, drawn on a tablet maybe?
Moonstone Spider
QUOTE (Medesha)
The artwork is intentional, it takes a surprising amount of time and effort to get it done. OotS is one of the most awesomest comics out there. smile.gif

Yeah, I know Medesha. I visit the same Comic forums and GiantinthePlayground and chat with him all the time. But his art is still his weakest point, even if he's got remarkably good facial expressions for what amount to complex stick figures.
Kanada Ten
There is Bulletproof, and TSS had Shade Trompers way back when.
TimeKeeper
My cousin and I were going to do a comic based on the Arc Shutdown called...

(wait for it...)

Runners in the Locked Arc.

But it was supposed to actually be an 80-90% serious peice (kinda like that last few episodes in a Slayers series)

We had everything; great characters, danger, suspsense, love, heroics, death, carnage, snappy one liners, good art (about the same as Bulletproof above).

Alas, neither of use own a scanner. dead.gif
Kagetenshi
I'm working on a SR webcomic with my other half, but we don't have enough done yet to actually stick it online. I'll let you people know when it goes up.

~J
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012