Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LFP/LFG SR5 SE Suburbs, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
nemafow
Looking for players to join a group thats short a few to move onto a Shadowrun 5e game.
This is an offline game, located in the South East Suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria Australia. Specifically I live in Skye 3977, and have a location to host.
I'm open to new or experienced players; you just need a desire to play!

Alternatively, as its so godamn hard to find players to play SR; I would be willing to join in an already existing game/group; am willing to travel!

Please contact me for additional details or expressions of interest.
nemafow
Hi everyone, I have a group that is beginning play this weekend on Sunday 6th May. Some of my players are bi-session (once a month) players, so still have additional room for any players; whether they are full time or bi-session as well.

Anyways, get in touch if your interested; even further down the track I'm always happy to see if I can accommodate new players. I'm also going to keep a commentary of the sessions/characters up on here for those that are interested https://workingtheshadows.obsidianportal.com/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012