Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [Savage Worlds] Sprawlrunners, a Fantasy-Cyberpunk Framework
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > General Gaming
Doc Chaos
Hi everyone, it's been some years since I've been here, but I think this might be of interest for Dumpshock. I have written and released a book for the Savage Worlds system which brings easy and fast rules for playing Cyberpunk settings, optionally with magic like Shadowrun does!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/334278/Sprawlrunners

Sprawlrunners is a 71-pages setting-agnostic Savage Worlds toolkit to help you run cyberpunk (with optional magic) in your games! It pays homage to the classic cyberpunk games of old, bringing their (partially mythically enhanced) flavor to the Fast! Furious! Fun! of the Savage Worlds system.

Sprawlrunners includes:

Rules and ideas for playable species and how to integrate them in a – potentially magical – cyberpunk world (4 in addition to humans included)
Edges and Hindrances to enhance a cyberpunk feeling (connecting many systems in Sprawlrunners to tie them into character Advances)
Two different sets of rules for Hacking in cyberspace (the lightning-quick Fast Lane or the more detailed Slow Burn)
Jockeys – characters who control vehicles and drones remotely or directly via implants (plus their toys, drones and vehicles!)
A full system for integrating gear and implants into character Advances instead of keeping track of currency
Rules to integrate cyberware into character Advances instead of adding another subsystem to the game
Generic gear typical for cyberpunk settings (including customizable weapons!)
Optional rules for magic in a cyberpunk world (special gear and three Arcane Backgrounds, one of which is brand new!)

Sprawlrunners expands on existing Savage Worlds systems and is a toolkit containing rules and mechanics. It does not provide setting material!

Sprawlrunners used to be a Shadowrun conversion, which was then re-worked into a full Savage Worlds Adventurer's Guild product, so its roots are not hard to spot. biggrin.gif
Ka_ge2020
QUOTE (Doc Chaos @ Nov 9 2020, 06:10 AM) *
Hi everyone, it's been some years since I've been here, but I think this might be of interest for Dumpshock. I have written and released a book for the Savage Worlds system which brings easy and fast rules for playing Cyberpunk settings, optionally with magic like Shadowrun does!

I bought this despite my inability to get into Savage Worlds. It's a great read regardless of my short fallings!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012