Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ohio Shadowrun
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
cheezypoof714
Hello.I am looking for both players and GM,s for the beginning of a new Shadowrun Campaign.If you are interested Reply to this post.Thanks-Mike-
Maollelujah
Where in Ohio are you?
cheezypoof714
Hello.I live in Grove City,but it is super close to Columbus.I am willing to drive pretty much anywhere within reason.Yourself?
Maollelujah
I live in Hilliard, which isn't that far from you.
cheezypoof714
Sweet.I used to live in Alpine Lakes.Do you know where that is.It,s nice to finally find some other person out there who even knows what Shadowrun is.Do you know anyone else who plays?Hopefully we could get together.If not I,m sure we could fnd someone.T alk to you soon-Mike-
Maollelujah
We had a game going last summer, but it fell apart as everyone had things going on. Now they are all back playing D&D...

Hopefully we can find another couple of players though...
cheezypoof714
Do you have an AOL screen name?When I see you online we could talk a little more.Mine is cheezypoof714.If you see me online IM me.Till then-Mike-

P.S.It shouldnt be long before we get some more people together.I have posts on all kinds of registrys.
Hunter
*waves to cheezypoof*
You can probably count me in as well, although I don't know what my availability will look like.
Maollelujah
I don't have an AOL screen name... but I am sure we can work something out.

Hunter: I almost sent you a message yesterday, but you had already posted.

I think that we only need one more to have a game...
cheezypoof714
Your ISP doesnt have to be AOL to have it.If you want you can get one by going to the link I put below.Just download the IM on the site(you will see it.)Or my name is the same(cheezypoof714)on Yahoo messenger.Yep,I think one more person will probably do.Talk to you later-Mike-

AOL: http://www.aim.com/
CircuitBoyBlue
I'm from Ohio, though I've been living in DeeCee for 4 years. I'm from Chillicothe (you should know where that is, since it was your capital twice and they made you go through Ohio history in middle school, but it's about an hour south of Columbus). I've known TONS of people in the southern/central Ohio area that were into Shadowrun. Next time you're in Columbus, check out the Soldiery, it's a gaming shop with bulletin boards and a crew that hangs around and knows all the regulars. They ought to be able to set you up. This place is on High Street behind a comic shop called the Laughing Ogre. Hope that helps.
Nikoli
Wow, my wife is from there. Small world
cheezypoof714
Thanks for the tip CircuitBoy.
Hunter
Yes, ummm, count me in. Just let me know date and time and place. The usual stuff. smile.gif
cheezypoof714
Maollelujah.Drop me a line to let me know if you are still interested.You can use my email adress from my profile page so we don,t have to openly post.I think we are somewhat close to having something lined up.
CircuitBoyBlue
QUOTE (Nikoli)
Wow, my wife is from there. Small world

Wow, THAT's a coincidence. Of course, I guess Chillicothe HAS produced way more than its fair share of SR players and SR player sympathizers. Man, nothing like talking about SR to stir up some good ol' Ohio Pride. Well, that and hearing people from anywhere else bitch about how much they had to pay on the turnpike.
northern lights
hunt down a guy on here named NEON. he and a crew are running. half are from ohio and the other half are in PA. they are always up for some running.
Hunter
If I might make a suggestion or two.

How about we handle character creation via email that way we don't spend the first session doing character generation? The person who wants to GM can contact the rest of us with the details of what they have in mind that way.
Also, how about someone toss out a date/time/location and see how well that works for everyone?
Hague
Did this ever go anywhere? I'm about an hour or so NW of Columbus. Got a family, a job, and other interests too, but I'd like to get back into SR. Been 3 years since I last played (rather, since i last GMed, since I only got to actually play a couple of times).
Hunter
It doesn't seem to have gone anywhere.
Hague
That sucks.

Drop me a line if you're gonna try again.
Cougar
I just saw this thread & wanted to know if there were any players near North Cincinnati. Actually Columbus could be doable in a pinch. I just moved up here from MS & looking for a group. I have GM'ed before but it's been a while so playing would be preferred. spin.gif
Hague
Hey let's not let this die, huh?
Hague
Cheezy, you should answer your PMs or email sometime.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012