Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can I join a game?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
simonw2000
I'm willing to join any SR game with any conditions. Reply here or PM me if you want me to join.
TinkerGnome
Watch the forum and look for any Recruitment threads or OOC threads with a small number of posts in them. I'd invite you into the one I'm currently running, but I'm already at an insane number of players (10).

The window between a game opening up and getting characters in is usually in the 1 week area, possibly less. I personally try to go for less.

Oh, idea. Check out tisoz's world. We're considering looking for a decker since about half the team bailed on us wink.gif
grendel
If you're interested, I'm still open for players in both Eyes of Long Knives and Reign of Shadows runs.
simonw2000
I'm interested, grendel. What do you need from me?
grendel
A character. Here are the OOC threads for each run, which contain the guidelines for character generation and submission:

Eyes of Long Knives

Reign of Shadows
Panzergeist
You're recruiting for reign of shadows? Do you allow SURGEd characters in that? I have a homeless shaman I'd like to try out.
grendel
Send me the character. Grendel@veldt.org.
Panzergeist
Okay, I don't have an actual sheet yet, just a concept. Is that campaign during or after the comet? The character concept kind of centers around the fact that he's a shaman with the astral hazing surge flaw. He is homeless because he has to constantly be on the move; if he stays somewhere too long he gives himself a headache from his own astral hazing.
grendel
Yes, game date is January, 2063.
Raiko
@Grendel: Any chance I could submit a character for Eyes of Long Knives? I was involved in a few threads when you started, so I didn't bother, but now I'm only in Reign of Shadows.

I've got a Sami with background who is a bit over the Karma cap, I could easily knock his karma back to 150 or so.

I've also a Mage at the right level, but I prefer sami's.

@Panzerguist: If you do join us in Reign of Shadows a homeless character would fit in perfectly at the moment.
grendel
Send me your character adjusted for the karma limit.
WinterRat1
Grendel,

Are you still allowing entries for

Eyes of Long Knives

Reign of Shadows

I read through the OOC posts for both of them, I can make a new character for Reign of Shadows, and I have a character that is between the 90-200 karma cap for Eyes of Long Knives (I have to check, it's been a while since she's come out to play). If you are still taking applicants, please let me know for which game, and if it is for Eyes of Long Knives, if you have a specific cap number you are applying or if 200 is enough (I don't think I got that high, but I could be wrong, so I'll check). Thanks a lot, hope to hear from you soon!

WinterRat1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012