Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now hiring a good decker
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
WinterRat1
To Anyone Looking To Join A Game,

I am currently playing in the game Tisoz's World, and due to the circumstances of the game, and having a few players suddenly drop out, our group finds itself in need of a decker. If you are interested in joining a game that is already running, AND playing a decker, then:

1. Please contact Tisoz for character creation information.
2. After Tisoz has cleared your character we (the players) will select from the available pool of applicants (assuming there is more than one) and contact you.
3. Please note that we are only looking for decker PCs at this time.
4. We hope this will be an ongoing game, so it should not be a one shot run; it will hopefully be part of an ongoing campaign, and so you have the opportunity to join one, as such.

Hope to see some of you there!

WinterRat1
Ecclesiastes
Are Otaku ok? I wouldn't mind throwing my hat in there. I've got a character I've already run one these boards who is really fun to play.
WinterRat1
I am not the GM, so I cannot answer that definitively. I am just putting out the word, so to speak. I don't think Tisoz would have a problem with it though. Just run it by him first. You can PM him at that name here on Dumpshock. Certainly I don't have a problem with it, and I don't think the rest of our team would either.
tisoz
The character guidlines are in the first OoC post. Please tell me how the character was built (don't say NSRCG) and how many points were spent where.

The current characters are new, so yours should be, too.
Ecclesiastes
Gotcha.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012