Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calgary
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Large Mike

Title says it all. Reply if you're Calgary-ish.
Brahm
Old thread, but hoping to join or start a Shadowrun 4 game here in town. I see from other threads there are a number of posters from here. Please post or PM if I don't PM you first.
Eddie Furious
Hey Brahm, count to 100 and check your PMs.
Outrunner
Actually - we're looking for a couple of players for our group, two max. Must mature, and willing to switch off games on the occasion, both as a player and GM, and be interested in other systems.

Reply, or send an email to chrisv@nucleus.com
Horsemen
For those that live in and around Calgary, I run Shadowrun Missions at the Sentry Box once a month and usually some other Shadowrun event every three months or so.

The next SR Mission: SRM02-17 Patient Zero is being run this sunday at the Box. The scenario starts at noon but I will be there at 11:30am to answer any questions.
Horsemen
I know it is a very old thread but how many players/groups do we have in Calgary?

Some of you may be interested to know that there is also another CGL Demo Agent in the city running Shadowrun events out of Myth Games. Electro1574, he runs an event every third saturday. I know he would welcome players to his table.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012