Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: An SR Knowledge Quiz
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Aesir
I might have scored better if I checked my books, but I just didnīt care enough to go through that (who am I kidding, Iīm just lazy). On Ancientīs test I scored 35. Seems to be an average score by the looks of things. I too ditched the Nath test. Names of corp suits.. dead.gif
Aesir
Ancient makes more than one reference to Nigel T. Now, I read House Of The Sun and I think its the best Shadowrun novel Iīve read. Is he generaly concidered one of the best authors?
Black Isis
Yeah, I think every puts Nigel Findley at the top of the list -- he and Tom Dowd both did a lot of great work with Shadowrun. Findley was responsible for Universal Brotherhood, Corporate Shadowfiles, and the Aztlan Sourcebook, among other things.
Bigity
I'm a bigger fan of ole Robert Charette (sp?) more then the other authors. I do think 2XS and Burning Bright are among the only books I consider "good" though.
Wireknight
108 points.

Had to reference Missing Blood for the detective's name, and Harlequin's Back for the specific numbers.
Paul
Nigel Findley is my personal Jesus.
Phaeton
QUOTE (Paul)
Nigel Findley is my personal Jesus.

SIG!
shadd4d
Not mention ripping off Depeche Mode.

Don
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012