Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thunderbolt & Lightfoot?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Blaze
A thought just occurred to me while writing my next game session in the office (boring day or what?). Milspec armour negates all damage for weapons with a base power (not modified for autofire) lower than their rating. The damage code on the Ruger Thunderbolt is 12S, but that's being fired as a burst- if it were hypothetically fired semi-auto it'd be 9M by the rules. So at what point does milspec become immune to the T-bolt- 9 or 12?

-JH.
shadd4d
Take a look at the rules for spells against vehicles. They're in R2, reprinted in SR3, and maybe MitS. They have everything about how ineffective magic is against vehicles.

Don
Phaeton
Spells? I think he was talking about the Thunderbolt handgun, shadd4d...
kevyn668
QUOTE (shadd4d)
Take a look at the rules for spells against vehicles. They're in R2, reprinted in SR3, and maybe MitS. They have everything about how ineffective magic is against vehicles.

Don

biggrin.gif

No coffee this morning?

@ Blaze: It'd be 9. Just because the gun only fires in burst doesn't alter the base damage. Just like an Uzi III or one of the other SMGs that can't fire SA.
shadd4d
Okay. Brain out to lunch here at work at 3:18 GMT+1.

Don
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012