Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle Eastside
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Tsalmaveth
Hi there!

This is my first time on Dumpshock in around four years, so I haven't been over all the posts yet... bear with me if I repeat something someone else has already labored to describe silly.gif!

I'm located in Bothell, usually, and right now am at my friend's computer on Mercer Island with ability to travel anywhere between as well as a smidge further in any direction. Said friend with wunnerful computer and I are looking to start up a roleplay-oriented combat-light basic Shadowrun campaign, which I'll be running. We need a few more players, so anyone innerested, please email! We're hoping to start ASAP and as we're both on medical leave from school, we have no lives and a great availability to play anytime of day or night. I know, I'm worthless. Hush.

Danke, folks!
RedmondLarry
Hi Tsalmaveth

I've got a mailing list of about 75 Shadowrun players in the Seattle area. Add yourself to the list to hear about Shadowrun things going on in the area.

Coming this Saturday is the launch of our local Shadowrun Missions campaign. We'll probably have 14 to 18 players show up in Redmond for the start of this. You and your friends are invited to come, chat with other Shadowrun players and GMs, and generally have a good time.

We play at the Genesis Games and Gizmos store in the Bella Botega Shopping center in Redmond. 8912 161st Ave. NE, Redmond. We'll start organizing tables at 10:15, and try to start play at 10:30 for the first adventure. The second adventure is scheduled for 4PM (giving us a 1 hour break for lunch/snacks between adventures).

To join the mailing list, visit groups.yahoo.com/group/ShadowrunSeattle

Larry
425-836-2715
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012