Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hungry Like the Wolf
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Fygg Nuuton
im going to be running a semi-canon campaign over AIM soon and i have no cap on how many players.

the camapign is a 135point creation, no deckers and light on riggers. no paranormal hunters either. if you have any questions IM me at fyggnuuton or reply to this thread. i will be on vacation for the next few days however i will try and check in, when i get back i will answer everybodies questions. a team of all or mostly mundanes is optimal, but adepts are peachy keen. i award more points for awesome concepts too and am accomodating to awesome character concepts.

mucho gracias

EDIT: Rayguns firearms and ammunition rules do apply
kevyn668
Whats your local time?
Fygg Nuuton
right now its close to midnight. I am in las vegas

however my hours are wierd and can accomodate many people smile.gif
kevyn668
I'm on the East Coast. Let me know what the concensus is. If the timing works out, I might be interested. smile.gif
Fygg Nuuton
it will probablly be starting about 6pm-7pm my time
BGMFH
No good for me, I work 2000-0400 most nights, some shorter, some longer, and no guarantee on days off.
Reaper
I'm interested. Dwarven ex-marine ok as a character concept?
Fygg Nuuton
that time is tentative and will change depending on the times good for the most people.

dwarven ex marine is good, contact me on AIM if you can
Fygg Nuuton
im back from vactaion. his is a total bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012