Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Awakened Talent Needed
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
BishopMcQ
To replace a player who had to pull out, the team is looking for awakened talent.

Preferred skill set is spellcasting of some flavor, psychometry and divination.

If you're still interested, here's the rest of what you need:

Concept: A leading matrix-researcher has recently committed suicide during his research project, but some suspect foul play. Time for a team to do some matrix hunting, as well as, meat body digging to get to the bottom of this.

123 BP, BECKs-425 Karma or Priority system.
By the book, rating 6, availability 8
Cultured Bioware or high-grade cyberware is ok, if the availability is less than or equal to 8.

After the build, add on 100 Karma and 50k . Add'l cash/karma can be bought at the rate of 1 karma = 5k. One year of downtime to craft or program.

Restrictions: No Gremlins/Amnesia. Useless flaws don't get points.

Players who submitted concepts to the original recruitment drive for Hunting Shadows Within will receive a preferred position.
TinkerGnome
I'll resubmit Jax, the elven rocker/shaman again, if he has a hope.
Digital Heroin
I'll cook up stats for Bishop, my ex-priest combat mage, and toss you a sheet. Can't hurt.
Leowulf
I have a combat mage. Are you looking for combat or something more passive?
BishopMcQ
With the progression will any of the submitted characters have Divination or Psychometry? The latter is what the team is really looking for. Combat or Passive is up to you, but there will be a large matrix portion in this run so tech savvy is a plus. Feel free to look into the IC Hunting Shadows Within forum to get a feel for the job.
Shadow
The team is looking for a mage who can perform the following roles...

Divining or Psychometry.

We are trying to solve a crime and find out what happened to a eccentric genius who apparently stabbed himself to death while jacked into the matrix.

On top of that, shielding and magical defense would be great. Combat would be a plus but tertiary. We have both the weapons and hand to hand aspect covered.

McQ, I hope I am not stepping on your toes.
BishopMcQ
Shadow--feel free to take the reins, I was just serving as a middle man.
Leowulf
Ok, I sent you my character. As usual, I forgot something. This time, nothing major. I forgot to update the dice pools for the new attributes, and it looks like I did them wrong anyway. They should be as follows:

Astral Combat Pool 6
Combat Pool 7 (8 arm) -- This one if is you allow it I guess, for exclusive actions using the cyberarm, like shooting an SMG.
Spell Pool 5

BishopMcQ
Leowulf--I got it. Gold star for divination.

TKG/DH--I don't want to dictate how to build your character, but there is a specific skill set that the team is looking to recruit. Are you guys still interested?
Leowulf
QUOTE (McQuillan)
Leowulf--I got it. Gold star for divination.

Woohoo! cool.gif
TinkerGnome
I'm going to go ahead and step back for now. If another opening opens up later, I'm still interested in joining, but this two week period is a nightmare for trying to start something new.
BishopMcQ
TKG--I'll keep you on the list if we have any openings.

Leowulf/DH--If I don't hear anything from DH by tonight, I'm going to presume he's withdrawn. In that case, Leowulf is in.
Leowulf
Cool. cool.gif
BishopMcQ
Leowulf--you're in. Watch the IC thread and I will get you integrated shortly.
Leowulf
Ok.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012