Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 'Runners of New York
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
BookWyrm
Hi to all reading this. It's been a while since I've been back, & in that time I've had two computers literally fry themselves, a few moments of employment, some forays into the Non-Gaming Real World {tm} eek.gif, & involved myself in other activities that have enriched my life (nothing illegal, so chill). Now, finally, after rediscovering this forum, I have returned to revive an old Topic;

All fellow SR players/GMs/readers in New York State, 5 boroughs of NYC and Long Island, sound off & say hi here. I'd love to hear from ya.

Thanks in advance.
Zazen
Aloha!
BookWyrm
Aloha back, Zazen, Thanks for replying. biggrin.gif rotfl.gif grinbig.gif
spitfire gecko
Present! smile.gif

Edit: Wow, just realized that this is an old thread. Never even noticed it until the bump.
mmu1
Hey... So, is there anyone actually running Shadowrun in the NY area?

I've tried to get something going a few months back, but just couldn't scrape the players together...
Zazen
Well, I see four people right here...
BookWyrm
Thanks for the replies, mmu1 & spitfire. I was hoping to find out if there were still any SR players in New York. I know there are games going on, I just hadn't heard of any.
kevyn668
What's up?
BookWyrm
Not much, really. I was just trying to find fellow SR players. After FASA went it's way, there wasn't much SR play that I could find, even at a couple of the conventions that I've been to. But when FanPro/WizKids took over the license, it seemed like it had to regain a following all over again. There was also the feeling that SR would become a 'throw-away' RPG; generate a few books, make enough to cover costs & a profit, then dump it. I'm glad to see this wasn't the case.
kevyn668
Cool. I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012