Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Berkeley? Oakland? San Francisco?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
aeprod
c'mon, I know you're out there...

aeprod @ sbcbglobal.net
Arleigh
I live in Sacramento. Do you live in SF proper or one of the burbs closer out my way
JaronK
I'm down in Santa Cruz... currently GMing a rather full game but always willing to play... of course, it depends on exactly where you are.

JaronK
Jinx
I'm up in Eureka. Still new in town (and Cali for that matter) so I'm not entirely sure where that puts me in relation to everyone else.
JaronK
Way the hell up in the boonies, is where!

JaronK
Bastard
Also in sacramento, looking for addition to my group, or to join a new one
arcady
5 replies and not one of them actually in the area.

Well, here's one person in San Francisco - bumping an old thread just because...
Little Tim
I'm also in the Arcata/Eureka area, anyone got any games going?
PlainWhiteSocks
I'm here in the East Bay, looking for a game.
counterveil
I'm in San Francisco proper, probably going to start up a game when the books come out (PDF will be for prep time). Sadly my game is pretty full up at the moment, but if slots open up and you are interested in a Wed. evening game in SF (maybe hopping locs between my place and other friends') then please PM me and I can get you in on our SF list.

0xC
NeoMancer
I'm in San Francisco and looking for a game as well.
demiurge
I'll be in the Bay soon (probably Peninsula somewhere) and am looking to play.
Ovarwa
Hi,

Sunnyvale here; it has been a long, long time since last I played Shadowrun. With a new edition out, I find myself interested in playing.

Anyway,

Ken
Ferratus
anyone modesto way cept me?
arcady
Modesto? That's fairly far away isn't it? I don't think even San Jose people could make it down there. Might want to start another thread - if I where in Modesto I probably wouldn't think to look in this one.

Anyway, I'm still here in San Francisco / Daly City, and for some reason I did buy 4e. nyahnyah.gif
redlamp
I'm in Oakland and interested in playing, although it may not be until after thesis is over this January.

I've never actually played Shadowrun but I like the mythos a lot, the system seems really confusing though, but hopefully that won't be much of a hurdle. I'm more interested in playing a role than playing to roll.

regards,
Taylor
Arleigh
I just moved into San Leandro are you guys still running?

My fiance and I would be interested in linking up with you if you have a game going or are still interested in starting one.
Bastard
Im still looking to join a group, either Sacramento or East Bay.
sungun
hey, i'm in the bay area too. west oakland. i moved out here in october, and now i'm feeling like some shadowrun. anyone have any invitations? maybe there are enough people wanting to play to put together a group? i'm willing to travel a while to play, so the players don't have to be right in oakland. i've got wheels and bart gets around.

feel free to call or write. 512-970-9060 or matthewmakes@hotmail.com.

yay ya, matthew
FrankTrollman
I live weekends in Santa Cruz, and my Monday-Thursday is spent in San Francisco taking care of my grandparents. They've got other people to hang out in the evenings, so I can go anywhere and do whatever Monday-Thursday in the Bay Area. Playing Shadowrun would not be amiss.

-Frank
The Fourth Horseman
Heya Frank ... long time no see. I hope you come up with Scott and Emsea this weekend.

I'm also looking for a game. I have a great street sam to play and need to gut someone soon ... pm me with details if you have an open game near by. Thanks!

- Ug cyber.gif
JonathanC
I'm in Alameda, CA. Right next to Oakland. Definitely looking for a game, though I don't think I'd be much good as a GM at this point.
arcady
Bumping this to see if there is anyone out there still...
JonathanC
QUOTE (arcady)
Bumping this to see if there is anyone out there still...

Well, I'm still looking for a game to play in, if that's what you mean. wink.gif
arcady
Yeah that's what I meant. I'm in the same boat.

I GM and play in other games of other genres and systems, but I haven't had a chance to run Shadowrun since 1999, and haven't played it since 1997 (one session short), before that 1989.

So, I'd like to find a place to play it, being as almoat all my experience with it has been from the other side of the table, and I don't have time to run it anyway.
Bastard
Still looking for a game...but no longer in Sacramento...now in the East Bay, aka Concord/Pittsburg area
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012