Pages: 1, 2
Userlimit
FPS = please no
FXcalibur
FPS = Deus Ex like = YES
SL James
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

This sucks for so many reasons.

Right now, I am animating for an Xbox 2 project called Shadowrun. It's a first-person shooter based on an old paper RPG of the same name from a couple decades ago.
Jrayjoker
We'll see. If you can party up it could be worth it.
Aku
necrophilacs!
Smiley
If not FPS, how would you guys all do it? What else would work? Turn-based RPG, maybe? I don't know.
JesterX
Here, look at this:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/635/635071p1.html
Jrayjoker
Hmmm, almost as informative as the first article. Seems DS isn't the only place rampant speculation exists.
JesterX
QUOTE (Smiley)
If not FPS, how would you guys all do it? What else would work? Turn-based RPG, maybe? I don't know.

Real-time Action RPG... something similar to Morrowind, Fable, GuildWars... Or even better: Something like Neverwinter Night... with a Toolset... ^_^
Herald of Verjigorm
Just to bring it up, Morrowind would look like a FPS to anyone not familiar with the advancement system. In a way, Morrowind is a FPS, it just has a lot more going on as well. Also, it does come with a nice toolset.
Jrayjoker
Whatever happened to the MMORPG project that was mentioned in another thread> Has anyone kept up with that?
Apathy
seems hard to reconcile the concept of shadowrunners being elite, statistically rare groups going on clandistine missions with an MMORPG that would have thousands of them running around the environment bumping into each other.

Maybe it could be a setup like in Guildwars, where as soon as you left base (maybe represented by matrix chatroom in shadowland?), you were in your own team's discreet world.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012