Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Pittsburg Players
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Otaku On Acid
I'm looking for players interested in joining a pittsburg game. Currently we have two players and I'm looking for two more. Plans as of now are to meet on tuesday afternoon-night, however that is subject to change. Anyone interested please post here. The two players I haved have never done SR before so it's probalby going to be a standard seattle game, and I reserve the right to reject any char/concept for any reason. That said I'm pretty open minded so interesting characters are encouraged. Rules Lawyers and Munckins need not apply.
Kincaid
What part of Pittsburgh are you in? I just moved to the city (and left my SR books in New England, sadly) but I might be free on Tuesdays--I'm not sure yet. I'm currently living in Squirrel Hill, which is decently in the middle of things. What edition are you planning on using?
Arz
I'm currently in a gang level game that is looking for players as we have dipped to only 3 active players. We meet every Wednesday night at GameMasters on Babcock Blvd in the North Hills. Any interested people should contact the GM(not me, I'll be out of town for a week) at kudvat@nhsd.k12.pa
Otaku On Acid
Pitt campus, so squirrel hills is close. As for the gang campaign, it sounds interesting I'll have to talk to the gm though.
Tanka
Hm. If it were Tuesday afternoon, I could manage it. Hop on a bus and walk down. Tuesday night would be out, though. I needs my sleeps and I've got class in the morning.

Pop me a message sometime and we can talk.
Otaku On Acid
Anyone interested please come to Phantom of the Attic, the gaming part at 3:30 on Tuesday. 9/21/04 we're going to make character figure out what type of game everyone is interested in playing in and such things. If you don't know where that store is here is the link http://pong.telerama.com/~phantom/intro.html. Thanks.
Tanka
Sad to say, I'm gonna miss tonight. Depending on how school kicks in, I may not even make it out. I'll do my best, though.

Otaku: Send me any info you put together on what kind of game you'll be running. I'm up for anything, though I do prefer to not play casters. I don't know why, I just don't like them.
Arz
Busted my speedometer returning from IN...

I posted the wrong email for Taejas' Gamg campaign. It is correctly: kudvat@nhsd.k12.pa.us

Additionally, returned to some cancels in a D20 campaign I run. Interested parties may contact me privately since I refuse to post non-SR info on the board.
Otaku On Acid
Well let me know if you're interested and avaliable. Currently the group is pretty hardcore nebie, since non of them have played shadowurn before, but most have the core book and read through it which is good.
Currently
One Elven Otaku
One Eleven Covert ops face/b&e high skills/attributes low cyber
one human rigger
one human street sami
Kincaid
Sorry I missed the meeting, the time ended up being impossible for me. Has a gametime been set? I am interested in playing, but I'm afraid my schedual is really tight.
Tanka
So we're missing any magic whatsoever...

I may seriously considering dropping in Tuesday night if a time is available. (Still 3@Phantom?)

Most likely an adept of some sort... Maybe somebody with hella-perceptive skills and a bit of skill in dealing with things magical. (Astral Perception + Enhanced Perception, methinks.)

Any specific rules you want us to follow? Only certain books, Edges/Flaws, SURGE? (I'm assuming standard rating/availability, no culture/beta/delta, et cetera.)

I'll take a long read over the Magic section again and seriously consider playing a Mage if we need it. I'm not keen on them. At all. But if they group needs it, then I'll (more than likely) deliver.
Arz
QUOTE (Otaku On Acid)
One Eleven Covert ops face/b&e high skills/attributes low cyber

111 covery ops newbies!?! Now that's interesting.

Seriously, you have a start time of 3pm but when are your sessions breaking up?

I'm interested but I may not be able to consistantly make sessions.
SirKodiak
I've recently moved back to Pittsburgh, specifically Squirrel Hill. I'll be out of town for the next couple of weeks, but after that would be interested in getting into a game. If there's a game interested in another player, I can go into more detail in regards to my roleplaying experience/interests. Please contact me either in this forum, or using the email account available through this forum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012