Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tampa GM Wanted
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Azryl
My group has been together for over a year, I have been doing most of the SR GMing but we are looking for someone who wants to mostly GM so I can jump into the playing pool.
Jason Farlander
Can't help ye at the moment, but if you're still looking in 5 months or so I might be able to oblige you, depending on whether events unfold as I foresee.
Azryl
Moving to Tampa in 5 months??
Jason Farlander
possibly. thats the current plan at least. i'll have to wait and see if things work out.
Azryl
At least it wont be hurricane season. lol
Azryl
Ok no GMs out there but how about Tampa(Pasco County) Players?
Azryl
So not a single SR player in all of Tampa needing a group to play with? That's sad.. frown.gif
Ancient History
Sorry, man, I'm swamped at school. sleepy.gif
Azryl
That's cool, AH. I might just join a D20(ewww) group and then slowly convert them with the greatness of SR. lol biggrin.gif
Jason Farlander
Hey. I'm in St. Petersburg now. Or, well, Largo, but thats basically the same thing. I'm still in the process of unpacking and such, and I dont know exactly what my work schedule is going to be like (I'll be starting work in about a week), but at some point I would like to get involved in a Shadowrun game. If you're still looking for a GM (or a player), I'm reasonably close to Tampa.
bitrunner
although this isn't the convention thread...thought i'd mention that there will be SR Missions events offered at Megacon in February 25-27...

also, there is some con that is starting to set up in the Clearwater area, and i asked the coordinator about SR, but he mentioned probably not this year (it is mostly an RPGA con)...

other than Necro, is there another con in the Tampa area that you all attend and would like to see SR Missions events??
Azryl
Well welcome to florida, jason. Still looking for a group?
Jason Farlander
Hey Azryl. Yeah, yeah I am. Unfortunately, free time is something of a rarity at the moment, insofar as I have work every weekday from 7 until 5, and my Sunday afternoons are taken up by my online gaming group. But yeah, if you want to try to work something out, I would like to get involved in a game. Feel free to either PM me, contact me via AIM (q756b) or email me [nesral.w AT gmail DOT com]. (note that these are listed in increasing order of reliability, though, perhaps, decreasing order of convenience)

Hopefully something will work out.

-JF
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012