Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seeking Shadowrun Crib Sheets
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
The Question Man
Hoi Chummers, recent posts for Shadowrun Crib Sheets have become more frequent of late and I was hoping we could combine our resources and present it to Fan Pro. The intent is to allow GMs the ability to glance at the necessary Rules or Tables at a glance. I imagine a book based about the size of the Shadowrun Character Dossier product.

wink.gif Thanks to those of you who have already shared your hard work. biggrin.gif

Shadowrun Advanced Combat Crib Sheets: Detailing Advanced Combat options in a clear and precise manner. For quick glance and ease of use.

Shadowrun Vehicle Crib Sheets: Detailing Vehicle Combat: in a clear and precise manner. For quick glance and ease of use

Shadowrun Rigging Crib Sheet: Detailing Rigging and Combat in a clear and precise manner. For quick glance and ease of use

Shadowrun Contacts Crib Sheet: Detailing Contacts in a clear and precise manner. For quick glance and ease of use

Shadowrun Athletics Crib Sheet: Detailing all Athletics in a clear and precise manner. For quick glance and ease of use

Shadowrun Master Index Crib Sheet: Detailing Every Shadowrun Products Index in a clear and precise manner. For quick glance and ease of use. Many Shadowrun Products lack proper Indexes.

Shadowrun Lifestyles Crib Sheet: Detailing Lifestyles in a clear and precise manner. For quick glance and ease of use

Shadowrun Street Reputation Crib Sheet: Hopefully future product like M.JLBB will shed some light on this.

Shadowrun Professional/Threat Ratings and Prime Runners Crib Sheet:

Shadowrun “Lost Tables” Crib Sheet: Detailing Skill Tests (Facedown) a clear and precise manner. For quick glance and ease of use. Compiled for ease.

It is my intent to make the game easier for GM's who wrestle with Shadowrun Rules. Combat, Vehicle, Magic, Matrix, and beyond. This is a product Fan Pro seriously needs to consider. Games last longer when the GM isn't burned out by Game Mechanics and Optional Rules galore. Spread across many wonderful products.

Cheers

QM

P.S.: for my own personal use I am creating a "Table of Contents" for a Shadowrun Master Equipment List. The only thing the author forgot. wink.gif
Ecclesiastes
If it doesn't get picked up by FanPro, would you be willing to convert them all into PDF format and post them on the web for our use?
The Question Man
I would be collecting it in what ever format people send it to me in. My versions will be in Word format as I do not posess the technical understanding to do otherwise.

Cheers talker.gif

QM
Ecclesiastes
Once you get them compiled, I could convert them to PDF for you if need be. Word format isn't the most WWW friendly format... smile.gif
The Question Man
Here's a rough outline for the Shadowrun Advanced Combat Crib Sheet. Have I missed anything??? wobble.gif

Movement (Interception) *
Surprise (Modifiers) *
Ranged Combat (Situational Modifiers) *
Called Shots (Modifiers) *
Barriers (Damage and Effects) *
Shotguns (Modifiers, Damage, & Effects) *
Grenades (Damage & Effects) *
Missile Launchers *
Shock Weapons *
Chemical Weapons (SR3 & M&M) **
Melee Combat (SR3 & SRC) **
Athletics Rules (SRC & CC) [Compilation] **
Ambidexterity & Two-Weapon Ranged Combat **
Ambidexterity & Two-Weapon Melee Combat **
Athletics and Dodging (Optional) Complex Action ***
Camouflage Rules (Tables and Modifiers) *
Cover Modifiers (Tables) Partial Cover ***
Diving (Athletics) *
Fire and Incendiaries (MitS: Elemental Effects) *
Holding Weapons (Table) *
Indirect Fire (CC) *
Missile Rules (CC)
Parachuting Rules (Athletics) *
Recoil and Strength (Table) *
Searching Fire (???) Complex Action
Small Unit Tactics and Combat Pool (Option) Complex Action
Smoke Rules (1d6 Wind Direction, ) *
Suppression Fire (+2Mod., 1rnd/hex, Base Power DMG) Complex Action
Throwing Back Grenades (Scatter Rules, Q8, & Q6) 2 Simple Actions
MitS: Elemental Effects (Rules & Tables) ****

Cheers

QM
Bigity
Advanced Unarmed Combat (ie the Martial Arts in CC? At least I think it's CC)
The Question Man
Yes the Cannon Companion has the Martial Arts Maneuvers in it, but I don't like the layout. I was thinking about adopting a HERO System Martial Arts format.

Cheers

QM
Ecclesiastes
Well, if you are doing this for FanPro, you likely should stick to cannon.
The Question Man
Sorry I should have said Layout not Format.

Me Bad

QM
DigitalMage
It depends on how detailed you want to go, I have personally written up huge chunks of rules all with cross references to the books. However, as this is so comprehensive I would not distribute this as I woudl consider it breach of copyright.

I do however have some single page crib sheets for combat and magic, and a 4 pager for decking, that I originally produced for my own use and then posted on the Commando HQ downloads area. I sent an email to Rob and / or Adam ages ago asking whether I they might like to post them on the website but got no response.

Anyway you can find them on my mini Shadowrun page.
The Question Man
QUOTE (DigitalMage)
It depends on how detailed you want to go, I have personally written up huge chunks of rules all with cross references to the books. However, as this is so comprehensive I would not distribute this as I woudl consider it breach of copyright.

I do however have some single page crib sheets for combat and magic, and a 4 pager for decking, that I originally produced for my own use and then posted on the Commando HQ downloads area. I sent an email to Rob and / or Adam ages ago asking whether I they might like to post them on the website but got no response.

Anyway you can find them on my mini Shadowrun page.

DigitalMage you ROCK!!! talker.gif twirl.gif Your Crib Sheets inspired this idea. I have GM'ed Shadowrun for years and alway struggled with the Matix Rules. Your Shadowrun Matrix Crib Sheets was so well written everything just fell into place. I am hoping to do the same thing with the rest.

Any contributions would be appreciated. wink.gif

QM
The Question Man
Shadowrun Advanced Combat Crib Sheet
Movement (Interception) *
Surprise (Modifiers) *
Ranged Combat (Situational Modifiers) *
Called Shots (Modifiers) *
Barriers (Damage and Effects) *
Shotguns (Modifiers, Damage, & Effects) *
Grenades (Damage & Effects) *
Missile Launchers *
Shock Weapons *
Chemical Weapons (SR3 & M&M) **
Melee Combat (SR3 & SRC) **
Athletics Rules (SRC & CC) [Compilation] **
Ambidexterity & Two-Weapon Ranged Combat **
Ambidexterity & Two-Weapon Melee Combat **
Athletics and Dodging (Optional) Complex Action ***
Camouflage Rules (Tables and Modifiers) *
Cover Modifiers (Tables) Partial Cover ***
Grenades\explosives in enclosed spaces doh!!! (thanks Zen Master)
Diving (Athletics) *
Fire and Incendiaries (MitS: Elemental Effects) *
Holding Weapons (Table) *
Indirect Fire (CC) *
Missile Rules (CC)
Parachuting Rules (Athletics) *
Recoil and Strength (Table) *
Searching Fire (???) Complex Action
Small Unit Tactics and Combat Pool (Option) Complex Action
Smoke Rules (1d6 Wind Direction, ) *
Suppression Fire (+2Mod., 1rnd/hex, Base Power DMG) Complex Action
Throwing Back Grenades (Scatter Rules, Q8, & Q6) 2 Simple Actions
MitS: Elemental Effects ****

DID I MISS ANYTHING???
Zenmaxer
Grenades\explosives in enclosed spaces. I know a lot of people don't like them, but I personally love them.. you might want to include a list of bullet types, and reloading actions
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012