Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IC: Improv
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Sphynx
OOC Info: Rather than try to create a game with members and checking character sheets, etc, etc, thought maybe others would be interested in just RPing their favorite character. 

Rules:

No god-characters (such as Dragons)
No initiate grades exceeding Magic Rating (Ie: Max of 6 unless you're Cybered)
Realism in character (Delta Grade should be limited, no CyberZombies)
No insta-successes against other players (I shoot him, he dies), instead:
- I shoot at him. (let him describe the effect)
- I aim a kick at his head.  (let him describe the effect)

Recommendation: 6 member teams.  If there are already 6, maybe another team is a good idea to start.  smile.gif

The old dwarf crawls through the hole in the fence, an alarm is heard in the background with the gutteral sounds of big dogs barking in unison. Hopefully the distraction is enough to give him the time he needs, he looks back at his friends, giving them the signal that the path seems clear. They see him, an old man with long grey hair and a beard that seems to be about 6 months old. The shadows on his face appear a bit darker, and his nose a bit more sharp as the Raven manifest itself through the sustained spells upon him. He floats along the ground towards the target moving from one shadow to the next. The teammembers who possess communication devices hear him over the encrypted channel, "Seems he's got their pets in an uproar, now's the chance."

Aura Notes: 1/3rd of aura is lost to cyber/bioware. Raven is strongly present through sustained spells.

Perception Notes: Wrist computer linked to a datajack in the wrist, eyes are very obvious cyberjobs (Silver Orbs, Blue Irises, Black Pupil), Carries an Ares Predator with obvious Smartlink adaption and Silencer.
Bastard
Im in... This will be a great way to do my first forum run I think...what info do you want for my character? List of skills in order of aptitude, and a character outline and background?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012