Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Runners in the Piedmont of North Carolina
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Dalassa
There are two of us looking for a group or to form a group in North Carolina. We're based in High Point but we'll be happy to drive about an hour and half in any direction for the game. Shadowrun is prefered but most games are welcome.
Cult Classic
If your still looking, I have been trying to put a group togeather myself. I live about 20min outside of Durham and an hour from Greensboro. If you want we could try and meet somewhere in the middle. If your interested send me an email at, killer_cult_classic@hotmail.com
Harbinger
New to NC and looking for players, I live in Durham about 15 from RDU. If you are still looking for a GM or extra player email me at mwines@nc.rr.com
Mr. Johnson
I live in charlotte and am an experienced player/GM. We have a gaming group established in charlotte, usually 1 or 2 nights a week for shadowrun. Please see my post in this section or email me at rp185800@hotmail.com -- we would be very interested in acquiring new players.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012