Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [Online Player Seeking] Game Online?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > GM/Players Registry
Sigil
In my area, it's almost exclusively D&D, and other derivatives, which is enjoyable (yes, I know), but not the only thing I enjoy. Is anyone running an online SR game in a tabletop style rather than web-post style? And if so, need any new players?

I can supply a MUSH to play in, if you're in need, and any code you might be in need of (well, within reason-- I'm not going to code an entire Shadowrun MUSHCode Chargen).

Hopefully, this is the right group in spite of the fact I'm looking for an -online- game and not a RL.
Sabosect
Wait for a game to pop up and apply. If you don't like the game, don't apply. That's what I did.
FrostyNSO
Sigil, what area you in?
Sigil
Oklahoma. 1 hour south of Oklahoma City.
Aku
have you taken a look at openrpg yet sigil? i think i've seen atleast one server set up for shadowrun, though i cant swear to it right now, it's also where i plan on looking once i get my book (i'm a newb) if i cant find anything within my area, (somerset county, pa) after i feel i've learned the rules... i'm not even sure if i have a decent hobbystore to go to for a game... i've only seen one comic bookstore, and that seems to be the guys main focus, i dont even know if he has any sort of gaming room...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012